skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
forgot to remember
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Air Show Day
We (Alex especially) have been anticipating this air show since last year when we went to see the Thunderbirds! Alex loved it! He knew the names of just about every aircraft there and had a blast seeing his favorite ones.
Make a Smilebox slideshow
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have an excellent memory. Most of the time. They say that writing things down helps to lodge things in there. I wonder if typing counts.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
▼
2009
(41)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(3)
Air Show Day
I sing, he dances
Trip to the Pate Museum
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment