Saturday, April 3, 2010
First Lost Tooth
Alex lost his very first tooth this week! (I still remember when he was a baby and was just getting that tooth, where has the time gone?!) The tooth fell out while he was brushing his teeth in the morning, so that night we put it in a pouch and under his pillow for the tooth fairy to come and do her thing. He remembered first thing in the morning, saying, "Mommy, let's check under my pillow!" The tooth fairy brought him $5 in exchange for his tooth. He was very happy! Of course he wanted to spend it the first chance he got! I was surprised and proud when instead of buying a toy, he asked to be taken to the bookstore and bought a book!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay what a beautiful new smile! I can't believe how fast these kiddos are growing. I absolutely adore that he wanted to go buy a book!
ReplyDelete